Blog Image

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Moderate Shields.

Hello 24th Week of 2009. You sure come by fast, and soon, we're gonna pass the mid of the year. Today was my first paper, Accounts. Thank goodness it was do-able. 2 more to go, cannot wait. I have so many things to go over (AND FREAKING GET DONE WITH IT) because there are some which i so do not wana do. Thats for me to know, and you'll never find out. :D

So i cam back today, and the sun was setting. I managed to capture the image above. No, the sky wasn't THATTTT orange. i deliberately made it more orange. I absolutely love sunsets and their unique.... "shape" if you can call it one.... :S Its so fresh, and breath-taking. Its amazing, sweet, serene, awe-inspiring really.

I've got a new blog song. Brooke White, who was a contestant on the 7th season of American Idol. Yes, i don't like her. But this song is really meaningful, and sweet. The song's entitled "When We Were One", and you should download it or least, give it a listen. I've got a new blog song to put up soon again! The next one is Regina Spektor! :D


Aren't you bored, aren't you stultified?
Cue The Rain.

No comments: