Blog Image

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Meaningful Dejection.

HELLO DARLINGS!

and so it is, again, that i update this deposition which no one possibily reads. but anyways, i shall still go ahead with my entry today as planned!

I decided to blog today based on a few impending issues! first of all. SCHOOL'S A MAJOR BITCH. i've started getting various feelings of disappointment with my school life. Maybe its because it conflicts with my social life and perhaps it just gets boring due to the PLAIN fact that i'm in Banking and it coincidentally happens to be full of nerds , to which i am certainly not a part of. Another reason is that syllabus is getting tougher as expected. And the last reason? Below:

Well you see, Mrs Penny Thong, my lovely tutor and Module Leader/Lecturer has been sick for the past 3 weeks? And this equates me missing classes/lessons for this period. Isn't that really sad, because i'm kinda losing my motivation. Besides, 3 SETS OF TUTORIALS sounds like quite a lot of things to go through. :S

OKAY! So i had Flash Animation for my IS today, and we had to search for images to import and i found this perfectly beautiful architectural grandfather clock which is made of glass. :D Now isn't that just beautiful!!

Okay. Lastly, to end off my meaningless post, i've got a poem. I wrote this quite a while ago, and published it on my blog. But here it is, 6 lines. 2 of which i just added to the original 4!

Dig deep, think ahead, ponder more:

Under those lies, under that face.
A dark daze, without a place.
Those lies, those words, are all a maze
Maybe i'm just one of your slaves.
Precedence, it brought a craze,
As time toiled, nonchalantly unfazed.

With that, i end off here!
xoxo,
Marcus.

No comments: