Blog Image

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Stone Hearts

Hello Sexy Beings.

The time has come again, for me to update this space. I really don't know why i still blog actually. i'm not even sure who reads. SO MAYBE YOU COULD SAY HELLO IF YOU DO! :D

There was a party yesterday which we had to all dress up for! However, Xenia was really busy getting Elaine ready, so.... there are only 3 of us in the picture below! Kiewu, Delia & I! :D i absolutely loved what i wore. HEH! i wanted the top to look a bit CK-ish.

After the party, we were supposed to have gone somewhere. But yeah, we know where we went. Somewhere where the blazers had to come off in case of overheating. HEH! i had fun with you guys! :D The pictures aren't all out yet, so yeah.. Gotta make do with what he have now!

Okay, on to other things. here is a video that Edmund showed me. i was like OH-MY-EFFING-GOD?!? but stuff like this, just gets me grossed out by women. Nevertheless, i'm still largely a feminist, so shut up okay.


I bought my newest fragrance recently! Burberry Summer! I rarely like summer fragrances mainly because i'm not a huge fan of air-fresheners that smell like lemons or oranges. Nevertheless, this one smelled fresh and i incredibly loved its citrus tinge. Okay, here's how it looks like!

I've got one last video for you! This was really interesting. But i think it really told me that no one should feel bad about themselves even though they get knocked down so many times. PICK YOURSELF UP, don't succumb to the very first thing you see, or that very epitome of perfection. i think we all know that NO ONE IS PERFECT.


with that, school starts next week : GREAT.
xoxo,
M.

No comments: