Blog Image

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Crush Away.

hey dears.
picture reception. well, a cat. you must be thinking: what is marcus thinking about? well, the cat obviously is sleeping. As i went for my grand-dad's funeral today, i was reminded that he has fallen into a sleep, so peaceful, just as he passed on. the dear memories i have of this wonderful learned man will always stay close and ever real to me. cats, temperamental, ironic though. my grand-dad never lost his temper ONCE. just ask my mom. a good natured, respectable gentleman. he will be dearly missed.

ah well. today was a rough day for me. alright. a few quick updates. school's out for a second, and exams are creeping through the back door. i'd hope it would be unannounced, but oh poo, i already know. :S tomorrow i have dental. (: looking real forward to it. but lets keep those hopes on the low, shall we?

This week draws to the middle, and the Olympics are just round the corner. National Day as well. so many events, so little time to sit back and take time off to be so ever patriotic. *GRINS* anyhoo, facebook has changed its 'navigatory' interface. i prefer this one. more simple. (: yay to facebook! ((:

a matter that has been bothering me recently. it has upset my person totally. i'm fucked up from every direction. its turning my world upside down, driving me nuts. emotional roller coasters set off on its own. i really, really gotta get a hold of myself before i lose it. marcus is going through a lot of...'shit', so lay off me.

i'm sure you'd have heard his new song, David Archuleta with "Crush", its a song thats really addictive after the second listen. bottom line, you'll love it (: do enjoy this young talent!:



alright. thats all for today. nothing really interesting today, but still. had to do an update.
lotsa love!


the essence of a lie and facades
constantly hiding behind,
tear apart th' shell
emerge raw, as loving can be.

No comments: