Blog Image

Monday, November 17, 2008

Change Your Today.

Hello my fellow readers.
uhhh. well, for a very long time it has been since i have updated. the previous post i did was more gibberish to everyone. it was a form of expression, and if not appreciated, too bad. go deal with it yourself!!

i'm gonna be putting up some pictures that i've failed to do so. uhh. yeah these pictures were from a very long time ago. The one above happens to be one with me, xenia and johanna! :D i must say that it was awesome that she came all the way from Germany down to Singapore to visit her friends. i had fun, and i'm sure she did! so, here's the pic!

i actually thought that i had posted one picture of the pavillon above, in my blog before. that happened to be somewhere else though. this, happened to be taken at the Singapore Botanical Gardens.

i know right! WOW, they have pavillions! how romantic!!
*rolls eyes*
the measures the government takes to increase the marriage and divorce rates, are simply mind-blowingly inappropriate. wait, this is from Gossip Girl. i mean, mind-blowingly desperate! okay, whatever. :D

School has been horrible, i promise you. when lessons become so boring, you tend to do what i did with my friends: Baoying, Sien and Sebastian; above. You see, in life we must always strike a balance. so, here's me being half fake with my smile. (isn't it so obvious its not real?) anyways, school really is bad. however, REDCAMP IS IN 2 DAYS!!! :D

so if you have failed to realise that very clear, obvious change in my hair? yes, its cut! I KNOW SOME OF YOU WERE SO OBLIVIOUS, you didnt even notice! but anyways, i'm happy with it. so if you find it weird, just pretend not to know me then! simple right, its not as if people adore me.....

which leads me to my next point. i think humans of the world are really creating self-indulgent situations only to find that they've dug their own graves. people aren't gonna pull you out of the mess everytime you make one. they say that your actions determine your outcome and consequences. well, then CHOOSE YOUR ACTIONS WISELY and don't do something of such low maturity, because its absurd and i for once, couldnt be bothered. not that i condole it, because i abhor such stupidity. think before doing something, is all i can say! :D

so, yeah. i shall end off here.
hope that this week goes by fine!
xoxo,
Marcus

No comments: