Blog Image

Saturday, January 31, 2009

An Update 1

Hello my fellow readers!

i'm here to update my blog, which has been a slight standstill. well, its always been slow, so no complaints here, aite? January has been rather slow for me. I have no idea why, but its been really quite tiresome this month. I'm really looking for things to turn up in February, but i highly doubt so. There's exams next month. :( But still, keeping my hopes up because i should be all optimistic, right? 

Below is one of the logos i so happened to have... "designed" for one of my projects, which involved the making up of a taxi company. My inspiration for its tag-line was due to the fact that i have an uncanny fate with taxis. NEVER ABLE TO GET ONE WHEN I WANT TO. hence, the tag-line. :D
Anyways, i wanted to do this write-up on movies! You know how some movies are always to the extremes? Like how "Transformers" was so noisy, and how you didn't know what was happening throughout the whole movie of "The Happening"? Well, here's the tribute to them. :D Posters that SHOULD carry the ACTUAL message, before we watch them in cinemas! :D




Below is one of the shoes that Kayne West designed for LV. I am pleasantly surprised by the colour. :D RED!!!! I love red things, so i was rather glad to see a red pair of shoes, FROM LV. However, i did find it a bit too overdone, especially when it was worn with jeans - which tend to be blue/blackish. 

You know they say there's a price to pay, for everything. I guess since fashion is more expensive, What more, LV....

Alright. I'm gonna end this section of my long post today, here! :D Please do continue reading the other section! :D

No comments: