Blog Image

Saturday, January 31, 2009

An Update 2

So, lets' continue! 

In case you never knew, Paris Hilton is branching out into various sources in order to establish a proper source of income. These diversifications include music, perfumes and......TV Shows. Last year, Paris Hilton had a reality show to find a new best friend. It was named: "Paris Hilton: My New BFF". This year, she's up for another since her..."new BFF" left her after all. and is back with: "Paris Hilton's British Best Friend", aka. BBF.

I wonder how far she's gonna go to permutate the B's and F's in that. Oh, and how many cities she's gonna go to in order to find a true best friend. A constant question that popped up in my mind? WHY BRITAIN.....?!

I watched "Inkheart" yesterday, and it was fantastic! Haven't enjoyed such a movie in quite a while. Not to mention its marvelously handpicked actors. :D No, i'm not talking about Brendan Fraser...

So anyways, I'm looking forward to this! "The Pink Panther 2", which would be released in Singapore on 19th March. Well, i laughed my ass off for the first movie, especially during the hamburger pronunciation scene! LOL! Steve Martin is extremely hilarious! :D Have i ever mentioned the similarity of looks between Steve Martin and that of John McCain?! LOL!

Also, since we're on the topic of movies, there's gonna be a Charlie's Angels third movie installment! :D I'm really psyched about this because its probably gonna be a blast! It's in the making this year, so lets hope it comes out next year!

I haven't exactly shared music in a while. So i'm gonna share with you this song by Beyonce. Its entitled "Broken Hearted Girl", which is not her single. Her single is "Halo", which is also great, but i like Broken Hearted Girl, better. So do give it a listen! :D

I've also included a cover version of the song by Rin On The Rox. They're really good, might not shine very well for this song, but they're fantastic harmonizers! so hope you like this cover too! I personally prefer Rin's voice. :D





In addition to this, Kelly Clarkson has released her video to her song "My Life Would Suck Without You". I'm sure most of you would've found out that the song is highly addictive and grows even more on you when as you listen. :D



Hope you liked it! :D With this, i shall end off my long post here!
Lots and lots of love,
Marcus. 

No comments: