Blog Image

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Bipolar Perspectives.

Hello Stranger.

The days go by, and i really start worrying about myself. I've always got a skeleton in my mind, of my life. But recently, the foundation is crumbling into many a piece of fragmented rocks - concrete pieces of haphazard ideas. Obstacles that pose themselves as a challenge to my progress in life. After all, you make your bed, and you lay in it

To say that i don't care about the journey that life lays before my very feet, is stupidity. Pretending not to see it is like walking right into a pit of snakes. But to ascertain it, and prevent something from going bad, is another. Much tougher to do, harder to resist. Are we willful? Or are we focused and contented. Are you content with what you have? Or do you really want more...

I came back this afternoon feeling really worn out. School's been sapping my energy bit by bit. This, together with all the unnecessary stress and my uber weak immune system, really aggravates an illness. Yeah, i'm falling sick. :( 

I watched the sun set earlier on in the day. i wanted to capture an image of being so close to freedom, so close but yet so far. The road may seem tough, but do you really wana go out there, alone? Do tell me what you see in the above picture. :)

The picture above is obviously, NOT mine. I took it from flickr a few days ago. What i really liked about this is the subtleties and sheer simplicity. I like the reflection of the hearts on the cup. I like how the hearts aren't perfectly symmetrical. I like how the picture looks so warm and welcoming, but so cold and cautions you. I like the ironies that you can so relate to your own life, from this very picture. Bipolarities, are amazing....

My purpose of this post? To let some stuff out of my brain. To hope that things get better for the few people i referred to. In hope that you'll realize how important it is to stay focused, to prioritise correctly and accordingly, to think twice or thrice before doing something and  to be sensitive

Lessons that you don't learn everyday. Skills which you don't acquire overnight. Slow, but steadily. Time and tide waits for no man, but how if the man waits for time? What would you say. 

xoxo,
Marcus. 

No comments: