Blog Image

Monday, May 18, 2009

Now Or Never.

MAY has met greeted, and bid goodbye to the mid month. As today falls the 18th of the month, suddenly, i find myself in a pit-ful of stress. That of the imminent project deadlines, unforeseen and expected nerves. With the exam week just 3 weeks away, its hard not to worry about how i'd fare for this common tests. 

The picture below is something i got for my one and only, dearest Sister. MARIANNE KHOO! she turned 20 yesterday, (Sunday, the 17th May 2009). I'm not exactly the closest of kins to my sister, but she means a whole deal to me nevertheless. And she's got everything, so it was tough to think of something. But fret not! Baoying and I found something in town today. :)

From Thomas Sabo, i got her the... "thing" below. i'd call it a pendent because it LOOKS very much like one, i would like to think. LOL. If you can't see it clearly, its actually a high-heel with some... small little diamonds encrusted at the edge of the heel. :) Simple, elegant, cute. Something she would probably wear on a less casual occasion. LOVE YOU SIS! :D

Moving on from the happy moments in my life, ALL my shows are coming to an end. ANTM Cycle 12 has found its winner, Teyona. No comment. This week, Desperate Housewives, Gossip Girl and American Idol does their finale's. It's a bit.... depressing because i'd have nothing to distress with. OF COURSE, Project Runway 6 is coming back to the screens this year, but  only on August 20th 2009

Next week is E-Learning Week. Splendid! That means i've got more time to complete my projects before week 7. And week 8's the exam week so YEEHAW! i really CANNOT wait. :)

thats all for now, loves.
xoxo,
Marcus. 

No comments: