Blog Image

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I Look So Good

Hello Dearest Readers.

It's really disappointing when you get an unpleasant surprise like how i found out that my Flash Application project is due THIS Sunday and not NEXT WEEK. :S i'm seriously screwed. its crazy and retarded. If only someone is able to help me miraculously complete it :S

Anyways, i happened to chance across Lindsay Lohan! She is featured in the September issue of Elle! And i think the pictures are undeniably gorgeous. Its either the fact that she's close to anorexia or the fact that she's plain comforting to the eyes. :) Maybe this is why i love her so much! Below are a few pictures!


You probably guessed so. I love the picture below. It's GORGEOUS people. my English is SO limited because it really is JUST PLAIN GORGEOUS! :D If only she could get her sexy self back into the studio and record some great tunes again, QUICKLY... meanwhile, just gaze at the pictures! :D

Let's do a section on music! It's been a really long time since i talked about an artist on my blog. Anyways, I've talked about this singer before. JESSIE JAMES! She first released her single "Wanted" which i absolutely loved. And now, she brings you her second single "I Look So Good (Without You)", which happens to be an awesome track :D

I actually uploaded a track for you guys, but it got deleted by the assholes. BESIDES, i am too lazy to re-upload it. SO until i do, just go google it or youtube it. HEH!

Alrights. Next, I'm sure you've heard of the F1. Yes, its coming back this September, and with it? A CONCERT! F1 ROCKS!!! WHICH BRINGS BEYONCE AND THE BLACK EYED PEAS TO SINGAPORE!!!! :D THEY ARE PERFORMING AT FORT CANNING PARK ON THE 26TH OF SEPTEMBER!!!!!! AND TICKETS ARE GOING AT $180 @ EARLY BIRD PRICES! (all the way till the 19th August)

SO PLEASE, SOMEONE GO WITH ME! :D

check out the Sistic website: HERE



Alrights, thats all for today!
xoxo,
Marcus.

No comments: