Blog Image

Monday, August 31, 2009

Love Lives On

HELLO PEOPLE!

you know what.. i'm almost never updating frequently. okay perhaps not, because i think i still do. but when i do, its usually never about me, or anything i've been through. :S ANYWAYS, i'm happy doing these kinda updates. it enlightens my readers on what kinda things i'm interested in, recreation-wise. :S

wait, do you consider music, movies and US shows: A RECREATION? hmmmm.....

FIRST AND FOREMOST! i wana say that its been a rather joyous month of August. It brought a lot of stressful moments, compliments of my examinations (thank god they're over) and it brought exceptionally frequent smiles across that ugly face of mine.. :) heh!

YES. you see a very photo-shopped Whitney Houston on her newest album that just got dropped today: "I Look To You". The album has had a few songs that had been leaked weeks to months ago. The eponymous track, "I Look To You" is a ballad which sounds fantastic, in my totally biased opinion. "I Didn't Know My Own Strength" is supposed to be a great and powerful/impactful ballad, even though i don't really like it.......

I'm loving "Call You Tonight" and "Salute" a lot though! :D Give the album a hit on youtube and get a listen to these tracks by the amazing Whitney. Let's hope her live performances go fantastic! :D

GLEE!

One of the many shows you ought to be watching in September! yes, i know both posters state: May 19. That is because the pilot episode premiered on May 19. The new season premieres on the 9th of September!

For the SUPERNATURAL fans, here's a totally original and amazingly enticing promo picture for the 6th Season. It makes me wana start watching it immediately because its so colourful and speaks so much on its own. wow. i am blown away by the characters i can see in this,its gratifying in every aspect. i.am.so.amazed.by.this.promo.pic.... OKAY I SHALL STOP IT! LOL!

I watched the trailer for this, and i have to say, its VERY interesting!! I MEAN IT! I'M NOT BEING SARCASTIC HERE! so die-hard fans, you're in for a treat! :D

HEROES!

For the loyal followers to this series. here is yet another enticing promo picture! The 4th season premieres on the 21st of September! I think Heroes is lame though... :S its so SLOW moving... i wasn't attached to it within the first few episodes, and gave up within the first season. LOL.

DOLLHOUSE!

THE SECOND SEASON IS GONNA BE A BLAST! With the tag-line "Anyone Can Happen", you can SO imagine how Eliza Dushku's character is gonna be! :D

Below probably the best promotional picture for this season! I AM SO EXCITED! URGH!

90210!

This horrendous-copy-of-all-the-best-shows,-so-much-so-that-its-so-uber-boring IS gonna start showing on The CW on the 8th of September! Just like almost every other CW promotional picture, this looks lame and boring.

i hope i don't have many friends who watch this...... :S

DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES!

The 6th Season of this AMAZING series has dropped 2 promotional pictures so far (i.e. if i'm not mistaken!) And they look REALLY FUNNY! The season premieres on the 27th of September!

The first one is hilarious. look at the different items in the hands of the women! :D

AND AS FOR THE SECOND... uhhhh.......

OH MY GOD PEOPLE!

LOOK AT TONI BRAXTON'S NEW ALBUM ART!!!!! SHE LOOKS HIDEOUS! WHAT IS THIS OMG?! I HOPE THIS IS FAKE BECAUSE SHE LOOKS LIKE MEDUSA!!!! LOOK AT THE "DREADLOCKS"! THEY LOOK LIKE SNAKES!!!

DISGUSTING. PERIOD.
MEANWHILE,

i need to thank Laura for sending this to me. IT IS HILARIOUS! it sure made my day! you guys should read TRACY'S STATUS UPDATE first! :D

CLICK TO ENLARGE!



OMG. FINALLY! i've reached the end of my dreadfully long update! LETS HOPE I DO LESS OF THESE IN THE FUTURE! it truly takes a lot of time and energy to do them! i hope you guys enjoyed some of the stuff, nevertheless!

till the next time!
xoxo,
M.

No comments: