Blog Image

Monday, August 3, 2009

No Parade.

Hello Loverboys and Wondergirls!

ITS AUGUST! What a relief it is because in 3 weeks time, i'll be having my exams. and 5 papers there will be, to which i haven't started revising on any. :D I am SO looking forward to this examination, really. psyched, pumped, total adrenaline rush and gushing!

This August, i'm really looking forward to..... getting my exams done with because i know how much FUN i'm gonna be having after that! :D Besides that, i'm also hoping that i do really well for my examinations, and wind up in sheer blissful happiness. i think its well deserved, eh?

Anyways, over the past weekend, Xenia and I went to Clarke Quay. We met Cheeyang there too. And we took many photos such as the ones you would be seeing in the post today! So since pictures speak a thousand words, lets let them do the talking because i've got more than 10,000 words today! :D




And to add on to the ever ready, picture ready me, here are more photos. I particularly like this one below. its blurred, but was taken unintentionally. :) I also love the one with the pint of beer in the foreground. i think its really nice. :)

I also need to add right here, that I LOVE XENIA'S PICTURES! They turned out fantastic! I am SO in need of a camera right now.... i can't possibly bring an SLR everywhere i go right. i cant bring it to go clubbing can i....... :S Alrightys, moving on!




And the following day, a Saturday. Khai Dan, Faith and I had a little gathering at a secret location. :) It turned out to be a tonne of fun as we played Wii. :D Here is one picture of the three of us! i honestly, was about to type threesome =X and i have to say that these 2 people are just simply awesome friends. :) GUYS, I REALLY LOVE YOU!

You can always check our facebook for more pictures that were unfortunately taken, that night. :)

AND HERE IS MY DARLING! BELLE! She's doing so well right now, and she looks absolutely glowing. other than the fact that she should be given that she's a GOLDEN retriever i hope that you like this picture below, because i certainly do! :D When i look at Belle, i don't understand how people can HATE dogs..... Simply the most adorable creatures ever!

Maybe its not bad to be a bitch after all! :D

Alrights. i think i've come to the end of this post that i've wanted to do for a few days. SO, i will be back to update this site, really soon! In the meantime, have a great (maybe) 4 days, ahead! :D

xoxo,
Marcus.

No comments: