Blog Image

Friday, September 26, 2008

Accustomized.

hello my dear readers.

i hereby apologise once again for not blogging for.....5 days straight? i dont know. its been a long time and i apologise, so there. LOL. anyways, no apparent reason to my absence. but to suffice, here's one pathatic one! :D i was lazy. yes, its no big secret that marcus gets lazy.. tsk. marcus IS lazy. what a lack of self respect i adhere to thyself eh? so lets get the ball rolling.

firstly, i would like to post a song by Jennifer Hudson, who's album would be due out in stores 30th September. This song actually got dropped as a single quite a while back. but i never really did take special notice to its lyrics. please do, listen to it. The song, entitled "Spotlight" takes a relatively straight-forward route of depicting the situation, with a subtle probing action. Hope you enjoy this one!



you know the song's meaning isnt as straight-forward as how nicely it sounds. so, really. take a close listen. and besides, this might serve as a message to everyone to start making sure that your loved one isn't just a thropy. that he/she might not be just that shine to compliment you. we dont belong to you, so treat us equal. :D

i just had to put that picture up there. i thought David looked horrible in his new album art. its either that he really did put on weight, or the photographer didnt capture it well. :S whichever, he still looks HIDEOUS. yes, i just used that horrible negative word.

i'm very tempted to change my style of blogging, change my content of blogging. it used to be everything about me. my thoughts, my ideas, my very self-centred and personal reflections on issues. but i changed that to become the blogger i am today. i changed that to become more relevant to my friends. check out my older blogs and maybe..... you'd know what i mean. no promises. *shrugs*

or maybe i should do a mix of both? i dont know. i'm just gonna do whatever i feel. i love doing music updates still! :D hahah. anyhoots, thats all for me today. oh yes. Gossip Girl was WONDERFUL! and ANTM was WONDERFUL TOO!!! :D

xoxo,
Marcus.

No comments: