Blog Image

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ride My Tempo.

Hello Stranger.
April's reached its end and its time to bid goodbye to the fourth month and welcome May. April was the re-opening of school, it also marked a rather unfortunate decision that is now corrected. Well, mistakes made and done, its time to move on to a new month, a new beginning. It marked my hair being cut.

Just look at the picture below. i know its slightly pixelated. BUT SERIOUSLY. i really miss my bangs. you know, i didnt need to style it at all. just some conditioner and an occasional straightening. =X LOL! i miss the helmet. :( but oh well..... i suppose i'm showing off my face more now, which is.... fresh.

There are few things in May that i'm looking forward to! One of them would be the preparations fo Training & Bonding Camp! I'm helping Shanya out with the Games, and it already sounds fun. Indeed its tedious, but i'm sure its gonna be tonnes of fun, and when it actually takes off on the day itself, we're gonna be so happy that its a success. :D

I'm also looking forward to the Audi Fashion Festival. Its held on the 10th of May 2009, which is a Sunday, at Ngee Ann Civic Plaza. I'm going with Xenia to watch Vivienne Westwood showcase her Anglomania collection. :D Sadly, Marc Jacobs' tickets were sold out well before 9 days, so i didn't get a chance to book em'. :(


Anyways, i really dont have much to update. April 2009 has had more blog posts from me. It also saw me questioning myself more. I do not entirely know all my answers, but i just hope i find out soon enough. I'm hoping for a joyful May. :D

This is all, and i've got school at 8am tomorrow, so.
xoxo,
Marcus.

No comments: