Blog Image

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Bite On It.

hello people. 

lets start with some small social networking stuff. i've updated my deviantart with some pictures a few days ago. friendster really is kinda dead. facebook is preferred. :D and uh, my blog is also kinda dead due to perhaps, the lack of updates? oh well. 

dad's friends are in Singapore. Hong-Kong Australians. :S they're really nice people. so we all went for dinner at Dempsey Hill! :D today, i also had the video shoot thingy. kinda cool. i hope i dont look really dorky and "ewwy". LOL! haha. anyways. 

CT's for me start in 3 days.... OMFG. Statistics on Saturday, yes. and thats why i need to start mugging from tomorrow onwards. so yeah. probably wont be updating until my tests are over. heh. anyways, hope to maybe do one update somehow. so yeah. :D thanks for reading still! :D

i'm sorry, you. that i've been so neglectful without knowing. please do open your mouth to tell me. so i wont do it again. :) i've been really busy, and i cant help it? idk. sigh. just do understand my predicament alright? thank you! :D

xoxo,
Marcus.  

No comments: