Blog Image

Thursday, December 25, 2008

hey, MERRY XAMS!

eh hey people! 
Christmas is here. okay fine, its over....BUT STILL! I WANA WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D hope you people had fun. so now, in sight of the new year, i'm gonna pen my new year resolutions.....those that i can make public. and i'm gonna recount my year with you! :D meanwhile, here are some pictures! (oh, i didnt take the one above.. yeah)

oh yes. we had a turkey. :D yay! haha. it tasted heavenly! really good! honestly, i haven't had a Christmas dinner that was so scrumptious in a LONG LONG LONG time.. so i'm really glad that this year was different, along with many other stuff that was unorthodox. :S 

of course the turkey wasn't the only thing. we had duck, ham and all sorts of weird food. but well. yeah. i didnt edit any of the pictures, so they aren't very clear. lol. anyways. i hope you had a fun Christmas dinner! :)

THIS is the picture of the grandchildren from both sides. the only girl (the one beside my grandma) is my sister. and yeah, you could probably spot me and the 4 guys, who are my cousins. anyways, i thought this picture brought such injustice to my grandma. here's a picture when she was MUCH MUCH MUCH younger! :D

she could easily have been a model. :) i love my grandma. she's so ailing and weak, but still so nice to us all. :) heh. anyways. i'm down with a flu, or rather the initial symptoms of one. this brings me two years back, when i celebrated a Christmas SICK as well. :S oh well. i'm happy though. happy with what has happened this year. thanks for all your well wishes, and those who got me some small present. really thoughtful of you. :) 

and for you. yes, you. i wana thank you in every single way i can. because really, no one can replace you, and thats how much i love you. thats really what i love about you. this has been an awesome Christmas. thank you, love. :D

here's an old britney Christmas song! hope you enjoy it! :D



well, i hope you had a great time this xmas! :D 
with lots of love on this day!
Marcus. 

No comments: