Blog Image

Thursday, January 3, 2008

2nd Day of New Year

it was the second day of this WONDEROUS (note sarcasm) new year and i have much to say today. it has been rather rough a start.

many students like normal students did, returned to school for lessons. be it Secondary Schools, Primary Schools and Junior Colleges. anyways. matter of fact is that i did not return to any. so i'm a free person now. however, it didnt really work out well for my today. 

i went back to school(QWSS) to collect my good progress award, and erms. there was a cock-up. that idiotic Mr Gan. what a temperamental sucker he is. threw this tantrum at me. who the eff knows that i needed to bring the effing letter? did the letter say "bring this for identification purpose" i mean work with the freaking conditions for goodness sakes. besides, we waited like 50 mintues for him to finish his phone conversation and his little chat with the VPadmin. i dont think thats the right way to treat people who waited so freaking long for an old man... what a whore. 

and then, wj and i cabbed to town to UOB bank. yeah. got the TX card too. thank you kiewu and sylv for recommending. (: anyways. the bank thing ended. no problems. and then weijin and i went to his agent thing. yeah. and i found out the different interesting routes to take in order to do Law(degree) and so i decided that i would return home and discuss with my dad.  and then weijin and i went to meet shu ya. we went to sakae for sushi dinner. and we just mopped around until we ended up at cold rock in holland. i was really tired by then. i had told my dad i needed to talk to him,so we left at like 10.30 and i arrived home.

i talked to my dad. and kinda got into this huge verbal fight with him. i was so frustrated. he wasnt even listening to me. and now, i've lost my voice and i'm quite devastated. i mean my options are so limited. i dont wana do poly, i dont wana go JC, i cant do foundation year in any country. funds funds my ass funds. i was just so sad and taken aback. i mean its so ridiculous. i may sound unreasonable now, but when i give you every single detail, you'll realise that i wasnt the one being unreasonable at all. its more of my DAD. sigh. i really had a rough day. 

JJC has also been calling me. such a pain in the ass. i mean, obviously i'm not gonna pay 70 bucks for orientation. i DONT wana stay over, and i am NOT interested in going to a JC and get my ass stressed out more than i can handle in good time for Law Courses. did you know in order to get into a good Uni for Law, you need like 2A's and 1B. you know how hard that is? its not easy. trust me. look at those struggling with their A's and you'll understand how stressful, how difficult this is. sigh. 

i'm at no point to even think what i can do. i'm caught up, caught in a spot, in a dilemma. i dont know what i can even do now. sigh. my dad is being so un-cooperative and i dont even know how to deal with anything now. sigh. anyways. i've been boring you guys out with my rants. 

2008 started out rough. i hope it gets better. bitter before sweet. i hope that honey comes soon. i'm really needing it to brighten my life up. its getting so tiring without even working or anything. 

i shall blog again. thank you for tagging! and thank you for reading this absolutely horrendously long and boring post.

No comments: