Blog Image

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Its You.

i feel so happy. and i promise myself that i'll not be sad for one week! unless (crap) the o level results come out in 5 days.. then you gotta excuse me. lol. i wouldnt have seen that coming.

oh yeah. O LEVEL RESULTS. sigh. sylvia said its the O Level dont know what period uh? i gotta agree. i think i'm starting to freak out for goodness sakes. lol. i'm so so so dont know what to do if i dont do well uh! lols. anyways. like Pastor said, we must have CONFIDENCE! (: having FAITH is being CONFIDENT! so thats what we must have alright! ahah. confidence. (:

okays. i'm gonna do some really long prayers for everyone who will get their results back soon. (:alrights. thats all for now..



P.S: i love you. dont hurt me. i really do.
i'm sorry. lets forget about ourselves.
take me back, take me all back now.
and lets discover a place which we dont know.

No comments: