Blog Image

Sunday, January 20, 2008

I Promise You.

i know. my mood changes really fast. current mood: emo.


thank you my dear. sincerely, i need someone to wake me up once in a while. and i wana thank you for waking me up. it was time for me to be serious. i really needed to realise how important you are to me. or were. i am in no position to do anything. all i can do is honestly apologise for being such an asshole, for being so self centered. i'm sorry for being so ungrateful. i'm sorry for being such an insensitive person. i never realised i was becoming more insensitive. i just wana tell you that i do love you. its not like its changed. i just got distracted. i just forgot how much it means to me. you know it. i broke down. and thank you Aryani. i needed someone to console me while tears streamed down my face in the sea of people. please forgive me. this is the true me. i promise that i'll take it seriously and not be so controlled by avarice.

IF ANYONE KNOWS WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT, PLEASE LET THE PERSON KNOW ABOUT THIS. THANK YOU.

i am so lost. i'm sorry i cant even blog normally in the last few days. sometimes at the end of the rainbow isnt a pot of gold. it isnt a prize to claim. sometimes after going through the journey, you throw it all up. you give up. you end up with a breakage. a breakdown. you remember how it was. how you used to be. i remember. i know. and so i say:

my heart. it hurts. its broken. its shattered.
i know i need you. i know, its all i do.
though it may get tough.
i vow to be here to go through.
to stand by you.
to be the one, ever so true.
to you and only you.
i'm sorry for hurting you.
i regret not loving you more.
i hope you still do.
love me as you used to.
i still love you.



if you find me detestable, please do not even bother tagging. my emotions are so unstable i think i'll be severely ruined if you mete out harsh words on me. so please, have some compassion. thank you.

No comments: