Blog Image

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Excuse My French. =X

i hereby apologise for being so rude and uncouth. but i've had a rough day for goodness knows what reason. honestly, i havent sworn in a long time. wait. i think i just did in town. but whatever.

FUCK IT.
whats wrong with me?!
my predicament is so fucked up.
i have NO other words to describe it.
just super fucked up.
and i think its so FUCKING STUPID.
oh please.
spare me the disaster.
cooking up a storm, i know.
screwed.
fucked.
i should just kill me.
FUCK!!!



excuse my french. (: right. okay. i watcehd 27 dressed in the cinema. and yes, i do not do pirated movies. (yea right, i do it all the time). anyways. i uploaded Ever Ever After on my imeem music player. i think its sweet. i'm so dreadful i could do with some fantasy music. (:

right. anyhoots. i think i've successfully released some of my inner feeling. (:
g'day mate.

No comments: