Blog Image

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Footprints In The Sand

I'm offically loving many many songs.
1. With You - Chris Brown
2. Footprints In The Sand - Leona Lewis
3. Teardrops On My Guitar - Taylor Swift
4. Helpless When She Smiles - Backstreet Boys

anyhoots. i wana make a short word. I'm okay. really. thats how i am. i disappear a while. when i 'disappear". i think things over. i get every thought back on path. i'm REALLY okay. one thing i cant do with, its called stress. and i dont wana stress myself up over wanting me to speak out. i dont think i feel very comfortable saying it out. i'm not running away. i've already got it back up. i dont see why i needa talk it over. if i need help, i can find help. you included. i'm not ridding you out of my life. its just, now isnt the time to lend a helping hand. i'm REALLY OKAY. thank you. (: and i dont wana talk about this. thank you.


okayy. right. there's gonna be a movie marathon tomorrow. oh mann. i'm so looking forward to it. hmmm. i borrowed some movies already. andyways. january babies. i know there are some that i missed out like Keh Lim and Weihao. but, i dont see why i need to wish it over here when i know they dont even read my blog. (: hahaha. anyhows. xenia's birthday was yesterday. so HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! i think jeremy's and derrick's birthday are on the 18th. and i forgot who else's birthday is in january. lol.

I GOT MY TX CARD ALREADY! WHEEHEE! okays. SYLVIA DO YOU SEE THIS?!?! =X hahaha. tell your mom you wana get the card too. lols. its SOOOO NICE! haha. anyhows. i'm really searching for a job. hopeful applications..2 right now. prospects are...slim for one.. but hopefully the other one gets pulled through (:

and what i said, i really think my blog's dead. but sigh. i aint sylvia. i dont spice up my blog well like she does. my blog's rather....simple. its like classic. i'm not into the whole spoofing up the blog. i'm over it. sometimes you get tired of searching for the right layout. lol. anyhows. i am so looking forward to tomorrow. my life is quite boring now. lol. i mean, no job, nothing to do. watch movies and thats about all. so..... yeah. lol.

anyhows. thanks for reading another day of my life embroided into this absolutely boring blog. (: Like footprints in the sand, with love, from me.

No comments: