Blog Image

Friday, April 18, 2008

Beyond The Line.

School sucked half and rocked half. i love my CATS teacher. old funny man. CATS class is the most alive of all my classes so far. i love my CATS class. ((: hate fridays though. I.S days suck. was in school by 8 for lessons. crazy. anyhoots. week one is over, and i'm looking forward to full swing lecture/tutorials next week. heh. probably the only one. oh and i bought 3 more textbooks. 97 bucks. daylight robbery. goodness.

i'm on a doze of antibiotics actually. not sure if anyone really knows. not important. i just wont be able to drink liquor of any sort. otherwise......hmmm. i dont really know what would happen but i dont think its good. heh. its gonna rain really heavily soon. seriously. i hear thunder outside like every few seconds. and that was entirely random. please dont take heed of it. heh.

not planning on doing much later on. probably catch ANTM and some old movies online or something. ironic, cuz i was looking forward to the weekends cuz its not so tiring. but i dont know, being cooped up at home makes me just as lethargic sometimes. oh, i love this song by Delta Goodrem entitled "Born To Try" i dont know if its an old or new song. but its awesome. (:

today, was disappointing. but whats in it for me? shrug it off, be happy, carpe diem for what it is. seeing you as it was, gave me a better reason to smile. (: oh, we're different. i just hope mentally, there isnt any stultification. sometimes, i feel like i'm begging for so much. its simply, you, for me. however, if i arent, break me as i am now.


make AND break,
i'll be here, even if i'm not yours.
------
put in all, arent it this way?
a hope, a phase, a caze.

No comments: