Blog Image

Friday, April 18, 2008

Lost, Without You.

the post before this was my 100th entry on this blog. interesting though, cuz its been alive for only less than 5 months.

sickness plaguing the body. just as normal. tonsils are inflamed, hence, tonsillitis. goodness. sometimes i think i should've studied medicine or something. anyway. i think i'll have my tonsils removed.....no. truth is, i'm too scared to even take a blood test. what makes me think i can go for a surgery in a sane manner......

today was loving. the lecturers and all. and my love for QSS. and for you. and for everyone else. its like giving until there's nothing left to give. sometimes, i wonder if i've gone crazy. heh. but well, shy of saying this, crazy over you. (: cant wait for later. (: heh.

I.S tomorrow..eh. later starts at like 8am for goodness sake. i think i'll not recover from this half-affecting-me influenza. i was on the bus today, and i was watching some primary school kids. i was reminded of myself. chubby and blissfully ignorant. so truly innocent. sigh. all those young days *cough* all gone now arent they. haha. are you insane. i'd never miss my NERDY self. lol.

thats all for today!


p.s.: i didnt mean for today.
its all i want. presence. you.
i'm putting it all in.
really, begin.

No comments: