Blog Image

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Keep It Shut.

sometimes, people just dont know when to shut the fuck up. sometimes people are so callous. so naggy. what attributes they take after from their moms. chips off the old blocks. how heredity is so prominent in our everyday lives. must you talk so much? huh? talk talk talk. crap crap crap. never ending train of bullshit. making friends and keeping friends 101: try to be sensitive. did your parents never teach you that? huh? dont be condescending. try not get whacked up by people? not that i have the capability in terms physically, but verbally, yes. DONT PUSH IT. really. count it that my patience tolerance is vast, lest me go bitching at you. yes, i'm a bitch. self proclaimed too. (: any problem with that?

and to think my day went well and fine. its amazing how sometimes i shove things aside just to ensure my day doesnt end in a slump. to salvage my already devastating situation. sigh. the things i do......i dont think i deserve such tumultuous eras in my sad sad life. so much for my memories. i dont know who goes through such shitty things in life. oh why am i really complaing about my life right? i have such a good life. such nice parents, everything at my feet. you think? you think just because i live at 6th avenue i have everything i want? you think i like it here? you think my life is perfect? that i should be envied? and that i shouldnt complain at all? you think i'm rich and i could buy almost everything? you think that status is everything? you think that everything is related. well, i'm not that superficial and shallow, bitches. stop stereotyping.

you know, i dont really know what i'm blogging about today. my mind is in a complete mess. its just kinda depressing and unnerving at the same time. i wana get my point accross, but i think the message isnt expressed anywhere near successful. i'm very confused. very fucked up. very unhappy over something. very pissed off over the same thing. and i'm also very jaded over another thing. very complacent towards something else. not exactly what i should want to be feeling now at all. half of those things are all bad.

its sunday today. great. i need to complete all my work. read through and understand the notes. finish tutorials and all that crap. how awesome. i am psyched. absolutely looking forward to starting later on. (: this is fully sarcastic. damn it. this is so unaccomplished.

No comments: