Blog Image

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Be It Me.

i've been feeling a bit out of my area. out of my comfrot zone. its that feeling of incompleteness. like something is amiss. but why should i? i dont exactly wana imagine what i am gonna go through from now on. my world's just fading away because i feel so disoriented. i just wana let time take its toll on me. its what i advise others as well. but i feel so unsatisfied with my decision.

school has been a real cycle. a routine so boring already. a little too early actually. i'm glad i am understanding lectures though. i'm really trying to pay attention rather than while my time away by playing games (to which i never would anyway). and i'm glad i'm making friends with people from TF04 too. they are one awesome bunch! ambassador's games session today was rather interesting. everything was quite cool. obviously, more than many could handle. before i start getting arrogant, i shall stop.

and back it comes to me. i dont know what to do. i feel so lost. i feel so alone. i really am so unsure of what to do. whats the best for the two. what you intend to do. whats left for me. what option can i take. you know i want it so badly. ): sometimes i feel so cold. like we're experiencing a cold winter for the longest time ever. though nothing said, its like i dont really know you anymore. ): i hope this isnt a reason to push me away.

anyway. if you're saliva droolingly wanting to know whats going on. stop. i wont tell anyone anything. dont probe into my life. do so, and i'll be unkind. anyways. whatever it is. life goes on, as per normal. not on the verge of suicide.....not just yet. not until i feel that my love is worthless and cheap. that i'm so filthy lousy. so much for being confident.. i tend to belittle myself eh? ah. part and parcel of the virgo's.

love!

No comments: