Blog Image

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Closer To Me Than Air.

its that time of the week where we all sigh and say "ah...finally, more sleep" again. and as my week culminates to a juncture, as we enter the weekends, i wonder to myself. What have i done towards the people around me and what have others done towards me? i realised then, that it wasnt much both ways. my impact on others, indeed isnt deeply imprinted. yet, others have failed to leave their mark on me either. depressing as it may sound, thats my life...incomplete.

and as i was walking home, i was thinking. what makes us "tick". this, happens to be a remnant in my memory about literature. i remember lit lessons where we talked about what made Macbeth "tick". goodness. but seriously. what makes us think so much, and to what extent do we think to? and then, why do we stop? what propels our thoughts further than others. why does paranoia make us so wary about everything? why do we even get paranoid? is it a "reflex action" which our minds subconsciously undergoes, to prepare for a likely fiasco?

well, let me just leave you with those rhetorical questions. with this, i shall end my post and start unwinding, hoping the weekends pass slowly.



Forgive, Sounds good.
Forget, I'm not sure i could.
--Not Ready To Make Nice - Dixie Chicks

No comments: