Blog Image

Thursday, May 1, 2008

A new. Anew.

"There can be miracles, when you believe.
Though hope is frail, its hard to kill.

Who knows what miracles, you can achieve
When you believe, somehow you will.
You will, when you believe."

someone once told me that if it was meant to be, it would take off perfectly. i guess it just wasnt this time. when i thought of how small an opportunity it was for me to even make that reply on the ever popular social network, i was amazed that such could even happen. it was the first time i'd done something so extreme. every subsequent one, i never failed to turn down immediately. i put so much hope into it. but what difference does it make now? our love's floated out of the window, floated out through the back door.

pointless in making more sense to it. anyways. i drowned and downed myself with a feast of movies today. every moment of sadness never did fail to well my eyes up in a tear or two. such vulnerability in me. anyway. i watched Harold and Kumar (OMG. this was SO funny!) and then watched The Hottie And The Nottie. (the nottie was quite stunning in the end uh!) and then watched Doomsday. (kinda draggy and haphazzard) and finally, Definitely,Maybe again. (almost teared again!) overall, the movie marathons did make me think of it less. but pain is pain. i'll only be postponing it. memories will still linger in me. it hurts.

to all my friends who messaged me today. sorry i didnt exactly reply you. i wasnt in the mood. to Brandon and Bryan. thanks for calling me incessantly for a total of 28 times if i'm not mistaken. Bryan 16. and Brandon 12. LOLS. and i apologise to my project members for not turning up in school today. felt like sleeping on my sadness. couldnt have put up a front in school anyway. (: i hope i didnt miss out on much today! hah. for everyone who tagged, thank you for showing care. for once, i feel really loved by those around me. its been a long long time since i fell back on my friends.

Anyways. May is finally here! and its time to look forward to something else. This month in birthdays. Sister's. and...erm. yeah. and this month, all the secondary school students will be having their MYE's! ALL THE BEST! for many of you, it starts tomorrow, Friday! other than these events. i'm looking forward to.... just finding time to build closer and better rapports with those surrounding me. to stop imaging so much. move on with my life which is quite messed up. thanks to me. ANYHOO... just hoping things turn brighter for me. (:

alrights. shall end off here.
~and i thought. to the end of time? ha.


F: 01.05 - 674
B: 1177

No comments: