Blog Image

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

All Dressed In Love.

hello darlings. yesterday was..well....tiring. anyways. in short. yesterday was sheer fun. you know how sometimes fun stuff become really tiring? even though my voice is still pathetically hoarse. hah.

well, for later.. will be going to buy some stuff for Ambass's camp taking place this thursday - Saturday! meeting Kie Wu in town and proceeding to meet Ilona and some others for her birthday dinner. i think? haha. well. that reminds me. since today is ILONA'S BIRTHDAY! i wana wish her a very happy happy 17th! girl! you're all grown up now. study hard in SA please! and never give up on your dreams alright. i cant wait to see you later!

oh yeah. Kiewu has come back from Bali. *tsktsk* had fun right kie! ha. oh mann. (i repeat!!!) i soooo need a getaway! a holiday! *heaves a huge audible sigh* alrights. i'm gonna end of my post here. before it gets all boring. i still remember. my sensible topic. not yet. hahaha.

the bells sounded. they reverberated throughout.
my ears translated it. a shrill. pains to my heart.

No comments: