Blog Image

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Recumbence

a new month. June. that reminds me. today is Jamie's Birthday! JAMIE! all the best in everything you do. please, you're 17 now, dont be childish. >< hahaha. rahrs!

first, a song. Bianca Ryan has this awesome voice. i'm sure you've seen her on America's Got Talent. she was the winner anyway. lol. this stellar 13 year old girl has a magnificent voice, thankfully, honed in the last 2 years. here is a song off her album. Its entitled "I Will". i LOVE IT! (: oh imeem didnt have it, and i didnt wana upload it. so i took it from RadioBlogClub. it isnt the best quality, but dont complain. (: lol.



i havent done this in a while. my hopes and dreams for June. well. this month, i'm hoping to be happier. i always wana be happy. and i never fully understood what it meant even when people said it to me. i'd think "what? you mean you're not happy?" lol. i know how it feels to be unhappy. or just simply, alright. i wana be estatic, elated, overjoyed. psyched even. i dont just wana be mediocre. its not enough for me. so thats what i'm wishing for. i'm also wishing to be less bored. exactly the oppostie of what i'll be talking about next.

today was yet another stay-home boring day. stayed home all day. even though i challenged myself to study for my econs test, i didnt. what a failure. lol. and then wrong things start happening. affects my mood a lot. just like how some things never seem to go right. like how some things are jinxed to go wrong. what am i even talking about?! sorry if i didnt reply people online. i just dont feel like talking sometimes. and its my option to go offline, dont tell me to.

i watched Knocked Up. yes the one staring Katherine Heigl. i liked it even though it was draggy and slightly boring. but i felt that some things mentioned were so relatable. i felt a bit touched sometimes too. not moving, but just sweeeet. (: anyways. thats the best thing that happened to me today. heh. okay. maybe something else, but not mentionable.

some things were never meant to be said
sometimes you gotta just hold it back.

F: 01.06 - 494
B: 1330

No comments: