Blog Image

Friday, June 6, 2008

Labels Or Love

hello dears!

its actually 3.54am, Saturday now, not 11.59pm on a Friday. hah. anyways i didnt have time to blog earlier on, so hence, i'm doing it now. anyways. i searched for videos today by a few of my favourite singers. and i found this one. from Beyonce. LISTEN! i mean, thats the song dudes. (: heh. anyways. its a verrry good live version! i find it amazing!



'today' many things happened. i went for my dental. routinely. and NO, i still have my braces on. they're not out yet. i TOLD you my orthodontist would make me somehow suffer more! and indeed he did. he made me do the rubber bands! eurgh. its so hard to eat now. open too big, *snap*! its a pain luh!

i watched Sex And The City just now. ahiya who cares if its M18. lol. it was FABULOUS!!!! it was like the best movie i've watched in the last...2 months to be safe! it was fantastic. oh my. it was fantastic because of the labels AND the love that came with it. the love, however, was more touching and sad. it was so dramatic til i teared *awww*. another plus, it was witty! (: so here's leaving you with the movie poster!


weijin comes back TOMORROW(or rather, later)! yippie! kiewu flies off later too! okays. thats all for now.
lotsa love!

No comments: