Blog Image

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Faded Existence

hey people!
so things have been going rather fine today. well technically, today is a sunday, and what could go wrong on sundays?! now lets get started with the first picture! the picture above is one that i totally adore. i LOVE it!okay fine, i love all the pictures i posted up here today. probably except the last one. taken a cine, it was too cluttered. oh well. (:
ahh. right so today, i'm gonna be talking about expectations. sometimes we set levels of expectancy. i'm sure everyone does that. take for example, you get signed onto the invitations list at...Zouk. you'd think its gonna be fun right? but wouldnt you be disappointed when it turns out to be underage? i'm SURE you would be! this is one simple example of expectancy. well, its not always bad actually. but sure, it does cause grievance. it does make people sad indeed. sometimes, expecting just makes you have a higher standard. thats all. its no hidden secret that i expect a lot from people. well, nuff' said about me.
i've got a video here. the song is "Disturbia" by Rihanna. haha. honestly, i expected a lot from this video. didnt really reap it though. let me explain to you why i like this song though. firstly, its co-written by Rihanna herself. this, isnt very common. (: secondly, its addictive. fine, not as addictive as "When I Grow Up", but its passable. hah. the video's a little freaky.....so yeah. just be cautioned. its weird and..dark. lol. here it is!

alright. i gotta say the last couple of days have been horrible on my head. its been kinda painful. i wonder why. i dont think there's anything MAJOR wrong with me. probably just the tension caused by stress. gahhh. whatever right? i gotta say that my parents kinda disappointed me today. i was really stressed out and just wanted to go out for dinner. and no, no one wanted to. so, i settled for leftover food. *awww, poor marcus* ahh, then i remembered. children in africa dont even have food. yes, wise old philosophers. they have childhoods though, running and rolling in the mud wasnt part of my childhood :S
its coming to the end of the month soon! which marks a few things. the omega of things. it also stands for the imminent beginning of things to come. hopefully, better! looking forward to next month's dental appointment! next month also happens to be August, and hence, national day! *gets all patriotic and all* and lastly, next month reminds me to START STUDYING NOW CUZ I HAVE 4 PAPERS NEXT MONTH!
right. thats all for today. i'm hoping school doesnt kill me tomorrow.
lotsa love!


My faded existence, never part of it again.
fill my life nonchalantly with false pretense.
clearly unkind, very unreasonable.
being me isnt easy, its impossible.
so, covet me for all that i am worth.

No comments: