Blog Image

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Rine.

long day. havent exactly gotten back my mood of blogging yet, but i shall just o ahead with it today anyway.

anyways over the past few days, the pictures that i posted are HDR pictures. so yeah. i havent been in touch with photography for quite a while, and i feel really lost as well. like generally a lot of things arent the same for me. i'm trying to make it part and parcel of my life now though. heh. before i start comparing my present with my past, i'll end off here.

looking back, i wonder if i changed a good way. i dont know if i could've been better. maybe big things in my life shouldnt have been done the way it were. maybe i should've done something else instead. oh well, the many what if's in our lives. never will stop questioning ourselves with other alternatives will we? oh well. what is life without wrong decisions, without mistakes and errs made so blatently, anyway.

the weekends are gone. the week starts again, a routine that drags on. sigh. okay. before i leave you, here's the acoustic version of Demi Lovato's song, "This Is Me". enjoy!



lotsa love!

No comments: