Blog Image

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Define Me Your Way,


its a horribly boring saturday evening.
and as i stay at home staring into my blanker-than-blank screen, i start mind-rambling to myself. thoughts that i cannot contemplate over for too long due to sheer intimidation. its how i was. how i used to be. and me this way now, its changed my perception of me. its awkward, astounding how i even ponder over such queer imaginations. but its true indeed.

i was reading my old blog the other day. i compared it to the things i blog about nowadays. i found imperfections. the things i blogged about previously brought so much truth, brought so much maturity. and now, the things i blog about are just a mere junk of my haphazard thoughts. all over the place, confused without a trace of reason and start. not forgetting, my language used to be much smoother. all the work of entering a polytechnic.

i have been thinking of imperfections and flaws these few days. i wondered to myself what could be used to describe now. i came up with a song that Beyonce sang. "Flaws And All". i'm sure i must've mentioned it sometime on my blog a long time ago. and yet, another song: "Dangerously In Love" reflects my feelings almost symmetrically toward you.





let it linger, let it hang.
find the indirect meaning within.

No comments: