Blog Image

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Ring It.

so in a blink of an eye, and the since the last time i blogged, the weekends have come and gone. and the routine starts again. what a cycle! i'm dreading this week ahead. partly because of the assignments and stuff due. so not looking forward to the exams, so looking forward to the break. ((: oh yea. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANIN! (i dont know if you'll read this, but yeah. )

having said and done my daily rant, i will proceed onto talking about how horrible my blog is. yes. why? thats because i think that its a place where nothing really interesting is. well, tell me about blogging you might. but everyone has their own styles. i cant and i most certainly wont copy yours in efforts of boosting popularity or even readership. whats the point? so herewith, i state that my blog is dead. well, obviously it is. with a few loyal readers and some occasional visitor from China, Brazil or even Japan, i hardly think that people i used to keep in touch with actually read my blog. well, looking at it from a personal perspective, my blog is an entry of my life and my opinions. thats my blog. purpose? to inform, and rant. i dont utilise my blog to entertain my friends with quirky jokes and laughable scenarios. but if my friends dont even appreciate my efforts of blogging, perhaps i should just switch to livejournal, and make all my posts private, again. after all, its not as if anyone would miss out, right? besides, i could be more straightforward should i be feeling upset,disappointed,pissed and suicidal. but really, this already sounds suicidal. so.. whats the big diff. ironic i know. its how our world goes round anyway. rants, rants, rants. after all that, i dont know how i should compile my life anymore. and its really up to you guys, as readers to let me know. if i dont know that people actually read my blog, i'd start blogging less interesting and more day to day issues. but perhaps if there are more respondents, i would be more compelled to let you read something more interesting. see, i like to get things clear. so even if it sounds weird by typing all this out, at least we're clear.

anyhows, the weekend was spent half hearted. tried futilely to complete my ITB website. left with accessories. i thought i was going to die. really bad project. i spent one day..overly elated - to a certain extent. and the rest of the time was spent doing nothing and start worrying for exams. yeah. so, here's a song for you. "Where I Stood", by Missy Higgins. absolutely wonderful.



alright. thats all.
sorry for the uber boring post.

No comments: