Blog Image

Saturday, March 22, 2008

That Fractured Hope.

hey people!



hah. random information. i'm listening to Paris Hilton's Nothing In This World. hah. hey, Paris is loveable and the fact that she really DID visit South Africa in the end with boyfriend, Benji Madden, its like she really meant what she said. i absolutely love her and Lindsay Lohan! okay. sorry. was reading up on PEOPLE just now and found saw J Lo's babies. And we all know that Halle Berry has a girl. (: hah. righty-o.

WEIJIN IS BACK! i'm glad. picked him from the airport yesterday morning(Friday morning) at 1. and yeah. went out yesterday(friday) for dinner and some shopping. didnt feel very well. as in, physically. i'm nursing a flu and sore throat. developing phelgm(sp?) and itching in the throat causing me to cough, leading to abrasion of the throat, which could ultimately lead to an ulcer forming. yikes. ULCERS IN THE THROAT SUCK. lol. i hope that i'll be well enough to attend church much later! Easter service.

anyhoots. i got my braces done yesterday too. oh. i got LIGHT PURPLE and its not PINK. although it looks like its pink. but seriously, i was the one who told the orthodontist, and i know it better. if u dont believe me, you should just shut up. LOL. i'm sorry. i tried convincing people its PURPLE. hah. right.

oh yeah. my shopping! i shopped quite a bit today. haha. bought FCUK, all 3 shirts from there. feeling elated. hah. has been a while since i last bought FCUK. okay. not really true. bought one last december i think. LOL. but anyways,my pay should arrive anytime between today to monday. so. yes! hah. not a princely sum, but something i should be content about. ((:

today's random song. was doing some thinking about it. I chose this. Ahslee Simpson's Undiscovered. its a sweet song, slow paced. but i think its awesome. absolutely from the heart. i wana add one thing. people may not like my choice of music. the genres i listen to. you may label me, stereotype conveniently. but fact is, music is music. why are there trance, house, R&B, blues, rap, pop, rock if you're supposed to only choose one genre to listen to? i have to say, i've opened up much more to my range of music. i am a very easy person to appease. gimme a nice tune, a nice song, something to jive to, i'll love it. dont like me that way? too bad too sad. its part and parcel of me. accept me the way i am. (:

some issues resolved today. had always been bothering me actually. but i'm glad we resolved it guys. i dont want it to spoil our friendships. (: haha. i still love you 2! awesome friends who have been there for me through thick and thin. (: haha.

on a scale of 1-10, today has been 7. even though i still feel estranged from you. anyways. time will tell.

LOVES!

No comments: