Blog Image

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Redressing.

Whats nice, is to know that i've got you.
That you're there for me, always.

Hey loves!
i'm doing this post so very late for a good reason. and i need to complain a bit. very slightly. i'm rushing to complete my ITB project. and hence, couldnt find the time to blog yesterday. ha. yes. its almost 3a.m and i'm still doing work. its quite sad really. how it eats into my weekENDS. and just because the due date is today, i needa rush it JUST BECAUSE i'm the leader as well. well, once bitten twice shy. now i'm the wiser. (:

nothing much happened yesterday. just went out to dinner. and well. thats about it all. ha. slacked away most of my time during the day. watched teevee, used the comp, played with Belle and Duchess. ahhh. okay. enough of my day.

well, recently, i've felt very emotive. no, not emotional. but emotive. like the free movements of emotions. happiness, sadness and all kinds of feelings. good and bad. this has made me so vulnerable and weak to everything. i'm quite sure there's nothing wrong with me. maybe its because i'm too lost, in general. like the whole projects and insufficient rest. lack of friends to talk to sometimes. (also due to my busi-ness) and lastly, the constant mental thinking on my part - which is inevitable somehow.

gonna be a long and horrible day today i think. just guessing. lets hope it turns brighter. gonna blog later again! (:

No comments: