Blog Image

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Incomplimentary.

a day that started off depressing
just got worse down the course.
yes, my day sucked quite bad.
no one's fault. my mood swung.
appetite lost. nothing left unsaid.
its how i don't know my future.
how i'm worried of the unknown.
waiting - as if i lived to die - today.

not in the best of moods. went window shopping. didnt find what i wanted. got a bit pissed. i hate it like that. when you are looking for something and dont get it. POA was quite alright. hope i do relatively well becuase ITB's gonna suck real bad.

life in general is fine. i dont know what else to comment on. my person is tired. my mood is less. my eyes are closing and my back is aching. i should shut up now. no, i wont consider this emo. i have yet to come up with a word to describe how i feel.

thats all.

No comments: