Blog Image

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Stereolight.

been a while since i last did a post. okay. just 3 days ago. fine. lol.

Mother's Day happens to be today.. and i also happened to do a card for my mom. i remembered my mom telling my sis and i that she doesnt want flowers and gifts because its just a commercial "gimmick". so, i did something from my heart. (: i dont know why i'm even talking about it on my blog. lol.

i rushed to submit my PBL thing for ITB. discussed it with Brandon before submitted it to Quah-Goh. goodness. its gonna be so so so busy for me real soon. ITB, MIEC and POA tutorials to be done later, NJRC Marketing Plan too. ARGHH! its 3.18a.m for goodness sake. sometimes, i think the world is a place full of workaholics. people are just too faithful to working hard. talking about school. i'm still considereing taking up tennis. heh. anyway. i got into the next round of Ambassadors! interview on wednesday again. last round! (:

anyhoots. todays post seems to be haphazzard again. i tend to be like this when i feel a little drowsy, and a little fed up with my work/life. heh. okay. shall end off here. i so need a retreat. and i want my weekends back. its not nice having 7 weekdays, you know?

loves!!

No comments: