Blog Image

Monday, May 5, 2008

Too Strong,For Too Long.

sometimes when i look back at my past, i feel like i've done so much wrong. and now, that i realised, i wonder if i should've changed that. but why? really. i'm living my days in the present, not the past. lets live out the future.

well, watched some weird videos on youtube. they didnt exactly make me feel very peaceful. we actually have INSANE people on earth that stand for many things we would never even think of doing. scary. very intimidating.. striked fear in me instantly. gah.

lessons gonna be long long long tomorrow. going to help aryani in her studies right after school. mathematics. (: hah. anyways. all you students can do it alrights! ((: study hard. anyhoots. talking about studies, MIEC is killing me. really. whole supply, demand and market equilibrium. gahhh. kill me. LOL.

alrights. end off here.
LOVES!

No comments: