Blog Image

Monday, May 19, 2008

Refilling The Cup.

morning to one and all. (:

right. so i'm in love with Kimberly Locke's new single "Fall". the one she performed on Idol. its an amazing song. her vocals are just so wonderful even though its a bit husky sometimes. but its just a great song! (: okay. here it is!



today's vesak day! hmmm. been around in singapore for 16 years of my life, but i interestingly dont know what the essence of vesak day is. ha. well, honestly, i cant really be bothered to find out. i'm piled up with my ITB project. i just finished the powerpoint slides to tuesday's presentation! WHEE! hah.

alrightys. i was surfing my computer for old stuff. and i found this pic. not too long ago. just in 2007 if i'm not mistaken. during Weijin,Shus and Lona's birthday party. it reminded me of how close we used to be. and how i miss them ALL SO MUCH!! shus wanted to meet me this weekend. i should've. i havent seen her in forever. and same to lona. that busy girl with school and her life. and weijin! COME BACK QUICK! sigh. i miss my best buds!!! )): anyway. here is the "emo-gothic" looking pic that took me back to the past!



Celebrated my sis's birthday yesterday. well her birthday's technically on the 17th, but she was too busy so, pushed it to 18th! we went to Asia Grand. it was good. i dont know WHY, but i am feeling very sentimental today. like i realised how i love my parents and sister so much. that if they were to leave me, i'd break down terribly. i miss my friends so much too. emotive. not emotional. just emotive.

okay. to end off. i dont get why everyone's MSN has the rainbow sign before their names. is there something going on? lols.

lotsa love!

No comments: