Blog Image

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Saturated.

what doesnt kill you, only makes you stronger.
i dont just love you. i love the way you love me.

ahh. such wonderful sentences with meaning. it may seem rather dense on my side as i took them from Desperate Housewives. but still, give it credit. 3 out of 6 episodes were very touching and held great truth and meaning. ha. okay. my obsession, my love, my craze. omgomg. i wonder who is gonna get voted off American Idol next week.hmmmmm. and i wonder who gets eliminated from ANTM this week! arghh! Dominique received quite a lot of airtime for next week's preview.....hmmm. lol. okay. speculation session over!

i'm looking forward to tennis tomorrow. dont know. for some reason i think i like it. might even consider taking it up. lets hope weijin comes back and teaches me! ha. rahrs! anyways. discussing ITB project tomorrow after CATS as it is due this week. quite lost, but hopefully, will be on task as of tomorrow. (: anyhoots. had long lectures today. MIEC was okay. POA was uber confusing. she was like rushing through the whole lecture. i didnt really understand. moreover, i kinda got a headache. gahhhs. maybe it has something to do with my awfully painful teeth. ):

i think this post is rather preppy. i find it silly. heh. anyways. just a short fact to remind myself. i havent gone shopping in the last 2 months for certain. at LEAST 2 months. probably more actually. and thus, I NEED TO SHOP! hah. wracking my brain on what to get for my mom. i dont know what she'd want for Mothers' Day this Sunday. hmmm.on top of that, sis's birthday next Saturday. goodness. havent done present shopping in a long time. hah.

this weekend's gonna be stressful, still. but i'm looking forward to it coming.
lotsa love!

No comments: