Blog Image

Monday, February 4, 2008

Maybe You're The One I've Been Waiting For.

by far the longest title ever. Anyway. getting over the fact. lets start today's post.

gahhh. KIEWU! PLEASE. i happen to ALWAYS shop when i go out with you. its not my fault. lol. you have some CHARM in you that enables me to part with my hard-earned money, which i so difficult took from my dad and kept in my SAVINGS ACCOUNT. anyways. lol. please, make me spend no more. (:

i'm really proud to say this. yesterday(2nd of Feb), i stepped into Bugis for the second time in my life. Yes, you might call it "sua-ku" or whatever it is, but please, i'm so not _________ right kiewu? and hence, i'm not a frequent Bugis visitor. I prefer Paragon. (: hahaha. thats the difference between me and the average singaporean. see, HUGE DIFFERENCE! anyways. i went to Haji Lane to take some pictures. and to keep Kiewu's mouth shut, i shall tell him that Yes, my pictures do look like his, except his are more SATURATED. (: lols. i've got a couple more pictues that i've yet to edit. anyways. here are the pics from yesterday:







Right. anyways. i had my "reunion dinner" just a couple of hours ago. oh my. i have nothing to say but that my freaking jacket had some prawn juice squirted on it. i was like DEVASTATED. it was my Guess jacket. hey that thing cost like 205. but i mean like i didnt get it when it was 205. i always snag a good deal. (: hahahaha. right.

gonna meet cecelia later with kiewu. but kiewu's PANGSEH-ING me for yenqin and jiamin. goodness gracious. i wonder why kiewu has so many girls to go out with (i'm excluded) but wow. i mean like. he's like gahhh. anyways. here's a pic of me and kiewu. he's been an awesome shopping partner! ((: PLEASE DONT CHARGE ME KIEWU! :



and here's on of cheryl. she looks uber uber cute. haha. her candid shot had this "who are you" frustrated look! hahahahah. I LOVE YOU CHERYLLL!:



I'M SORRY CECELIA FOR NOT GOING TO THE PARTY! haha. i know we would've had so much time "cam-whoring" haha. and trust me, we will. hahaha. anyways. i dont really have a recent picture of myself with you or anything. but lets take loads later!! ((: hahahahaha. rarhs.

Anyways. i've recently uploaded all of my edited pictures to Deviant Art. thanks to Liyun who kindly adviced me to do so the other day. i forgot how many days ago. haha. but she's been a great inspiration to me. I've grown to take intrest in photography. and yeah. thank you Kie Wu for inspiring me to edit too. LOL. anyways. below is my deviant art account:

http://marcusklz.deviantart.com

i'll put it in my links, but do go over and have a search. (: haha. leave me a comment on my pictures if you please. well, technically, if you dont even comment here, you'd most likely not be bothered to comment there either. haha. whatever. i'm being so pessimistic! garrrhs.

No comments: