Blog Image

Friday, February 1, 2008

A New Month.

And it comes another day whereby we welcome another chapter into our lives. An interval. An interlude. A pause. A new life.

Anyway. Today is the morning of the first day of February 2008. And i am here to write about my hopes for this month, in evaluation of the last. Well, it has been a very memorable one. From the new year, to the start of school for my fellow friends. It has also been a very interesting journey, an experience of receiving my O Level results. Evidently, they brightened my month to a whole new level. For the next 29 days, i hope that it brings fun, and a lot of happiness. I have seen a bit of sadness the last month. And i hope that February will be kinder to me. This special year, happens to be a leap year with one more extra day. poor babies born on the 29th of February. The Lunar New Year is welcomed this February as well, on the 7th. I hope that people keep their noses out of my O level results. Have human decency and not be flamboyant for goodness sakes. The cacophony of my aunts and uncles in the distance sends shivers down my spine. The common "oh, how did your son do? My son got _ points" and well, obviously, the _ means a single digit. Disgusting parents trying to show off, condescendingly, by using the results of their offspring, generously boasting the wonderful entry of their children into a Junior College. hah. right.

A topic i've suddenly taken sheer interest is general knowledge. Quite ironic if you please. How can GENERAL KNOWLEDGE be INTERESTING because it SHOULD already be in your head. right? well, anyways. one of the topics happens to be schizophrenia. I find it a very interesting area of humans where we dont really know about. Like how many humans around us could actually suffer from schizophrenia. We rarely understand what these people are going through. A word of caution, schizo can be treated actually, but its very stressful for a patient. I, myself happen to know one person. and its actually a little intimidating when you think about it. But well, this person lives a normal life, alike all of us. Its just a predicament they never chose.

Gah. why am i being so emo-ish and mature sounding all of a sudden? gah. i guess you see my personality changes really often? lol. one moment i'm being carefree about my results, the next i'm talking materialistic as if i have tonnes of gold worth in cash waiting in my bank, longing for me to spend. And then i suddenly talk about my hopes and wishes and share with you about schizophrenia. Yikes. anyways. i think we should go find out about some of these diseases. The next one i'll talk about is dyslexia. I find it one of the most compelling illnesses and very intriguing. And also, the common one, cancer.

New Songs:
1. Brave - Jennifer Lopez
2. Damaged - Danity Kane
3. Whatever It Takes - Lifehouse

Danity Kane has released their new single, Damaged. its a song that you could listen to, once in a while. but i think it wont be the kind that hits the charts powerfully making its mark at the top for more than 2 weeks. So, lets watch and see. However, Brave, Jennifer Lopez's new single slated to be released later is a very nice song to jive to. Gives you the "feel good" feeling. An old song, Out From Under by Joanna Pacitti, makes me wana just jump into her situation and sing it with her. Its one of the most touching songs. Its wonderfully powerful. its like a ballad. Wait, what is a ballad again? lol. anyway, go give it a listen.

anyhoots. i shall end off this long and wordy entry. (:
F: 01.02 - 673
B: 915

No comments: