Blog Image

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Tell Me how I'm Supposed To Breathe With No Air.

hey people. its early in the morning on a saturday.
there's no church later. so yeah. lol. i guess i will be going out much later in the afternoon? i have no idea at all.

the day has been rather bad for me. i dont know. things just dont work out for me. i realise that the people around me determine whether my day is wrecked or whether it is a "happy" day. friends, strangers, random people. today. i encountered probably none of the good ones. its been rather depressing. like, my day was boring, and normal. and it didnt turn around much. i suffered and nursed a headache. and i didnt really have dinner. lost my appetite. didnt feel like eating. i have no idea whats wrong with me. lol.

anyways. many people chinese new year visiting still. oh please. i want the shops to OPEN AGAIN! i dont want all the restaurants to remian closed for so many freaking days. lol. my dad and i were talking about future work prospects. it was kinda interesting. i mean, like kiewu said, i cant work at this age, but i suppose when i grow up, when i'm a working adult, i hope to be successful. (: why am i talking about myself.. gahs.

I dont even know what to blog about. my mood is...dead,unbothered. my person is exhausted, tired. lethargic. really. i feel like doing something fun for today. lol.

URGH. the freaking army sent the stupid joint poly and SAF course thing. dont they get it?! we DONT NEED SUCH THINGS. i'm not gonna get a basic pay of 1000 after i graduate with a diploma. eurgh. stupid army. lol.

i'm sorry today's post has been uber boring. lol. i might blog later on in the day.

cheers!

No comments: